Last night was the only night I get to go to Team Challenge this year, since last week I was sick and next week we're up at Cedar Campus. My team is called the Jaholted Backpacks- Jaholted, jaholted, jaholted... backpacks! We were the defending champions by three hundred points this week over the Jjjjmelon Rocks, and the Jack Nazeled Jocks were in 3rd place. We apparently did better this week than last week and I'm pretty sure we got spirit points again 'cuz we were always cheering and stuff. Plus, we all started with signs taped to our fronts or backs! It was fun.
Break starts after school tomorrow!! YIPEE!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
well I think the J J J Jemelon rocks won yesterday!
oops, that was kathryn
p.s. change your picture!!!
p.s. we did a LOT better this week than last week too,
we won the individual spirit points (jim!!)
we won the newspaper game
we won the animal game
what other games did we play?
i'll see you tonight!!!
p.s. how many new people did you have? our attendance score was 1,200 + 1,000 + 500 = 2,700.
p.s. you should be on the J J Jemelon Rocks team!!!!!
and now it's SIX chinese votes!!! wow. (I did the sixth one, i thought you needed it!!) but then I also changed my latin vote to french.
who brung the most people? You or Kath? can I vote more than once?
Abby SOOOOOOOOO change your picture.
Grace
I think you meant who brought. And I voted more than once cuz my computer let me. I don't know how much you know about this Grace, but after you left (and maybe before?) Abby's gotten into this NASCAR kick. Like me and politics. Chances are, Matt Cenzith (or however you spell it) will be on there for a long time.
Post a Comment