Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How we're all faring over here

Well Mom and Dad leave for San Diego tomorrow morning and 2/3 of our family is sick. Dad feels like a truck hit him, Paul feels just over-all awful, I have a really bad sore throat and have energy level swings that are driving me crazy because of course my mood swings to, and Abraham has missed every day of school this week but hopes to go back tomorrow. I came home after 2nd hour today cause I just couldn't handle the energy level swings and the sandpaper feeling in my throat. The first culture for strep came back negative, but I've had it first show negative and then 12 hours later there really is something there. The thing that made me mad is that I had to miss LH and it was the first day of Team Challenge. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But M&D said no, I could absolutely not go to LH because it wasn't fair to them to expose them to our family's sickness. *sigh*

Just FYI, you may not hear back from me until M&D are back from S.D. because Mom's taking the computer with her. So unless Kath lets me snag hers for a little, no updates till later. Not that you're not used to that, but still!!!!!

Au revoir mon amies!!
Kisses,
A sick Abbsters

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

oh, ok i kind of understand now, i mean the not exposure stuff, i guess you couldn't come but still. the first night of team challenge and light bulb crew. what a pity. how sad.

The people who asked where is abby?

Audrey
Sondra
Josh
Morgan
Laurel
Bobby
Dave
Del

and one more thing, you'd better get better because it looks like a ton of the lighthouse staff'll be coming to the gymnastics meet on saturday!!!!!!! (josh, lisa, courtney, maybe sondra, audrey) so you just WILL yourself to get better!!!

Kathryn said...

p.s. i'll do anything to get you to update, borrow it!

Kathryn said...

p.s. laurel and morgan guessed what you got for your birthday, they were right

ellen said...

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you all are sick. I'm feeling a bit out of it myself - sore throat, dry cough and body aches. Hope everyone feels better soon. BTW, why are mom and dad going to San Diego? Tell them I said hi and that I wish them a safe trip.