I can hardly believe that school starts again tomorrow. However, I feel relatively relaxed about it. I needed these two weeks off to re-group and re-focus. Only 3 more weeks of the semester...
Kisses,
Abbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I AM LOVED BY GOD.
Love of my life
14 comments:
Well, good luck, and have fun with it. I get to live in my fantasy world for one more day.
I'm glad you;re ready for school again. You'll find not many people are as lucky...
alas alas alas alas alas I am one of those unlucky few.
by the way do you know if TP starts this Wednesday?
Not that I am ever actually ready for school
Kyle asked me the same thing today. I believe it does, but you could txt Josh to find out.
Oh, and I figure that if my dreams are now populated predominately by my school friends, it's about time to go back. I'll probly change my mind by the end of first hour tomorrow but oh well.
ha oh well I will just show up unless I remember to text Josh...
My mom says that we don't have TP tomorrow...
That's what my mom says too... Bummer : (
Yeah I know! It made me sad...but I saw Tom at school today!!! It was only for like 3 seconds in the hall before school started and I had to get to my first hour and I didn't really say anything after my first exclamation of utter surprise!
Oh my goodness!! If I saw Josh or Tom at my school I think I would be so happy for the rest of the day!!
hahaha yeah I know!!! That one time I saw Josh I was happy all day long but I actually got to sit down and hang out with him...Tom I only saw him in the hallway for like a second, but it still made my day : ) and the one time I saw Mrs. Ause in the hallway also made my day, and when I saw Lauren and Joel at the pole that also made my day!
I saw Tammy again yesterday! She came over and talked to me and Will for a little bit when we were in the library during lunch! : )
Post a Comment