Saturday, January 9, 2010

Julius Caesar, Secret Agent

Before break, my english teacher had us all get in groups and start thinking about a scene from Julius Caesar, Medea or Ethan Frome that we would reenact. This week we've been actually working on our scenes. Well on Thursday my group really needed to make a final decision about what scene we were going to do. Of course my group told me I had to decide what we were going to do. So as I was thinking about what we were going to do, I remembered by new black leather boots that I've really been wanting to wear more. Bingo. We are now doing Act 2. Scene 1., the scene where all of the conspirators come to Brutus's house at night. The twist is that we're taking it out of ancient Rome and moving it to Washington D.C. and all the conspirators are now secret agents. I just finished translating the entire scene out of Shakespearean english into modern-day english. I'm actually pretty proud of it!! Plus I get to wear my boots : )

Kisses,
Abbs

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

hahahahahahahaha oh wow I really wanna see this!!!