Sunday, January 24, 2010

SpringHill 2010

WAS AWESOME!! It was so great to be with 30 some of my favorite people, growing closer to each other and God for a whole weekend. Some of you probably think I'm crazy for doing this the weekend before finals week, but I don't regret it for a moment. I'm going into finals week with God front and center, and knowing that I have an amazing group of people praying for me as I do it. God surprised me and blew away my expectations on so many levels and I had so much fun.
Here are the basics of the weekend:

SpringHill


Speaker: Duffy Robbins


Band: Adam Cappa


Kisses,
Abby

4 comments:

Grace said...

Only 30 people went from Knox? Glad you had fun. Was it better than last year?

Kathryn said...

I'm so glad you had fun and I can't wait to hear more about it! I wish I had been able to go : ( Last weekend the band was attaboy.

Kathryn said...

At school today, John Alex told me that it was the worst springhill that he had ever been on in his whole life...

AbbyJP said...

I think it was 38 students. Don't quote me on that though. I'm sorry John Alex didn't have fun. I did. It was way better than last year.