Monday, January 25, 2010

2 down, 4 to go!!

Finals, that is! My Algebra II AC final was this afternoon. I honestly have no clue how it went because my teacher purposely put answers on the multiple choice that we would get if we made common mistakes. Only two questions did I outright guess on. One of the graphing questions would have been a lot easier the first time if I remembered what horizontal and vertical were and realized that I was thinking incorrectly, (yes, I figured it out eventually). But I did my best with what very little studying time I had and the rest is up to God. I don't at all regret going to SpringHill this weekend and I believe that God really was asking me to take that step of faith and go, even though it meant losing valuable study time. Even if I fail all my finals, (which I don't think will happen but still!), I know God has a plan for my life and that he is in control. I have finally grasped the fact that worrying about my finals is certainly not going to help me pass them, and will more likely cause me to do worse. So I will work as hard as I can and the results are in my Father's hands!

Kisses,
Abbs

3 comments:

James Anderson said...

Way to commit!

AbbyJP said...

Ha, thanks! Algebra did not go as well as I had planned, but that is a-okay!

Kathryn said...

Worrying about finals helps me do better I think...
I'm praying for you tomorrow!! I hope they go well : )