Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We are U of M

If you were to stand on my back porch right now you would hear the U of M Marching Band practicing. I actually really love it. You can hear it from my room too.
Even though Ann Arbor is far from perfect, it's been really fun to grow up in a college town. The diversity is priceless. The rich intellectual atmosphere is invaluable. Plus, downtown Ann Arbor is just a fun place to be.
I don't plan on staying here for college. In fact, I can't wait to get out of the liberal bubble I've lived in for so long, even if I just go to another liberal bubble. But it's been so great to live here.

Kisses,
Abbs

2 comments:

James Anderson said...

what a crazy city.

Kathryn said...

I liked that post. That was a really good post. It made me happy.