But looking back on the multiple factors that kept me up this evening, I think it's ok. Except that I haven't even started step 3 of my research project which is due on Thursday and consists of taking 40 detailed notes on my topic. Oops. Oh well.
Reasons Abbs is not in bed right now:
1) Abbs's teachers have joined together in an evil plot to keep her awake into the wee hours by assigning more homework with sooner due dates than any rational human being would ever think of.
2) Abbs decided to pleasure read after school today.
3) Abbs was invited to work on homework at the church this evening by a very dear friend who was concerned about Abbs's mental health. Abbs went. Abbs got very little done because her friend Andrew, (who did not extend the invitation, but was at the church for a worship practice he didn't even participate in except for taking on an advisory role), kept distracting her. However she couldn't get mad at him because he was asking her for help with math, (I repeat, he was asking her for help with math), and he kept making her laugh.
4) When Abbs returned home she had a hard time focusing because she was so excited about looking for music for the Pioneer Ensemble to sing in big church.
5) Abbs is sitting here, telling you all that she is exhausted instead of going upstairs and climbing into bed.
And that is that.
Kisses,
Abbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
bummer
Haha yeah about that : )
Tonight is maybe going to be a really late night for me too. I have to decide whether or not I am going to go to bed or go and finish reading the chapter we have a test on tomorrow in APH.
I'm just going to go to bed. RIGHT NOW.
And now it's my turn. And I get to get up at 5 am to finish my step three for my research project. Aren't I just the luckiest...
ABBY!!!!! That can't be good for you!!! that is crazy!!! I am so sorry!! Oh and I have your ipod in case you hadn't already figured that out : ) I used it this morning to actually wake Clara up. She's never woken up so well before!!!
Post a Comment