Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well it's that time of year again!! I would like to take a moment on my blog to publicly recognize some of the things I am thankful for. Here are the top ten things I'm thankful for this year, not in any particular order:

1. An incredible youth group and small group from which I have learned so much about how to live as a Christian in a secular world.

2. The best friends in the world who refuse to let me settle for second best and have shown that they will not forsake me, even when they would be justified in doing so.

3. Parents who push me to find who God wants me to be.

4. The opportunity to get such a good education and pursue the things I'm interested in in my schooling.

5. Good food!!!

6. Knowing that no matter what happens, God will provide.

7. A warm house.

8. More than enough clothing.

9. Brothers who bring endless joy and laughter into our home.

10. A majestic, all-powerful, all-knowing God who sent his one and only Son to die a criminal's death to save me.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Kisses,
Abbs

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That was so good! It was A LOT more elegantly worded than mine was...I think I was just enraptured with the fact that I'm on break : )

Kathryn said...

Btw I love the background : )

Kathryn said...

Go read my blog!! I just wrote the bestest post ever about thanksgiving food and how much I love it!!