Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WARNING: PROCRASTINATION IS PRESENT

Instead of telling you what this warning means, I will show you why I have given it. (Maybe my english teacher will someday find this and be proud)

The following conversation took place before TP tonight:
Abbs: Oh yeah, Andrew, Springhill is right before finals week this year.
Andrew: Ok. It's goin' down.
Abbs: Does that mean you're still going on the retreat?
Andrew: Psh of course! Finals week is the best week of the whole year!
*Kath and Emily both look shocked, dumbfounded, disgusted and show other signs of complete disagreement with his statement*
Abbs: *laughs* That's what I think, too!
Andrew: I mean I study for fifteen minutes a night then get to wake up late and go to school for a couple hours then go home!
Abbs: I know!! Finals weeks are the best two weeks of the school year!!
*Kath and Emily still show signs of horror*
Andrew: Plus, we can study all together on the retreat.
Abbs ignores this comment, knowing that it would never happen even in a million years, and Lauren opens TP.

Kisses,
Abbs

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

hey, your finals week is SO MUCH BETTER than mine.
Pioneer: Go to school late, leave school early for a whole week. Goof around in between finals.
Saline: Go to school at the same time, leave at the same time, have finals back to back. Get one day off before jumping into the next trimester.
My finals weeks are terrible.

Kathryn said...

Oh and I just read your new profile. I love it.