Wow, it really has been a while. I guess one reason I "came back" was I took a look at my blog and was shocked at how boring and ugly it looked. Then I saw the date on my most recent post and a feeling of guilt washed over me. Oops. Another reason I made this appearance was I have been sick for the past four and a half days with some unknown bug and decided to kill time. Yes, I have been trying to do homework, but when you're this sick only so much gets accomplished. Oh, plus I don't have school today anyway.
This post isn't going very smoothly. In fact it's reflecting what my mind has been like for the past few days- disconnected and unintelligible. So I'll stop confusing you all and let you get on with your lives...!
Kisses,
Abbsters
1 comment:
Abby, don't feel guilty. You're blog is how I get to other people's blogs when you don't have anything new.
Post a Comment