ABBSTERS IS DRIVING!! That's right!! I got my pink slip Tuesday night, which allows me to drive with a parent. Yesterday was the first time I drove without a certified instructor and it was very different. As long as I'm not in a parking lot I'm okay. In parking lots I get confused and I panic. And I'm no good in reverse. So now that I've scared you all I'm going to head off to bed!! Hopefully I'll be back over Thanksgiving break, which starts WEDNESDAY!!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
7 comments:
Oh no! Just in time for us to be in Ann Arbor! We better be extra cautious when we are on the road now. : ) Congrats!
WOW
Sorry about the timing, Ellen! And James you're not the only one saying that!
ha ha! ppl might be saying wow just because it's so unbelieveable that anyone would drive into a driveway and out again the same way...jk! i'm going to fail drivers ed, i just know it. i'll be miserable at it. I can just see myself screaming and hitting the wrong pedals and putting into reverse when i want it to be in drive and killing innocent civilians and yes, ellen, you better watch out!!! especially if you happen to be on any seemingly abandoned dirt roads...
wait. I'm really confused right now. tone is so hard to decipher on the computer. nvrmind. just ignore me.
You're coming Aunt Ellen!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's exciting.
Yeah, Abby, that's probably okay, because, if you don't remember, you did just start driving (which is a WOW!)
No kath. You won't fail driver's ed., because you are going to keep yourself under control. And If you have set yourself against keeping your self under control, than don't take driver's ed. There's no hurry.
Post a Comment