It's easy to take for granted the freedoms we have in this country, especially if we have never lived anywhere else where these freedoms have been challenged. Last night I watched a young African-American give a speech accepting the presidency of the United States of America. The people have spoken and Barack Obama is our new president. I thank my Heavenly Father that we have the freedom to choose our president, and that no matter who that person is, He never changes. He still loves us, watches over us, and is in ultimate control of our country. God bless Obama in the next four years to come, and beyond. And God Bless America.
Kisses,
Abbsters
5 comments:
What a comeback from nothing!!!!! A deep post to counter all lacks of posts!!!
I like that post Abby. it has a nice tone toit. Is that new picture an old picture or recent?
oldish.
I love your new picture Abby!
i love your new header picture.
and well said on election day.
Post a Comment