As you all know, I went on quite a few trips with Knox this summer, which led to meeting lots of awesome people. A number of these awesome people were seniors who had just graduated. This meant that they left when their various colleges started up classes. I have missed them quite a bit. The good thing about people leaving for college though is that they usually come back to visit because they have family and friends still here. And they already have! Rob is back this weekend for his second weekend back from Alma, Molly's back from Nashville, Amanda was back last weekend, and Adam was back for a couple hours last night picking up a car so he can also come back next weekend! I love it when they come home!!! Oh and Stephanie, (though a sophomore in college instead of a freshman), is coming home sometime this week!! I can't wait to see her!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
3 comments:
STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I already knew she was coming back and I'm SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She was probably the senior I knew the best...
Yay! Thanks for telling me Abby. I didn't know so many people are visiting. See you tomorrow(and them!)
The return of the seniors is over. Let's try some return of the Abby.
Post a Comment