It has finally hit me. That huge, massive brick sculpture I've driven past my entire life is
MY SCHOOL. That small, easy-to-maneuver building around the corner is the domain of my younger brothers now. I'm out of place there and have been mercilessly chucked into the crowded halls of PI HI. Weird. I'm going to HIGH SCHOOL. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes....
Kisses,
(a very excited/nervous) Abbsters
4 comments:
How'd it go Abby? My day didn't feel like a real school day. There are so many people! And they're all SO different!
that was an entertaining post. I've been practicing staying up really late doing biology homework so that I can be prepared when I get my double major and double minor at the same time. That other massive brick sculpture is my school now. maybe the sentence prior will obtain an exclamation point sometime...
You guys are freshmen...that's really hard to believe!!!! You will all get used to it.
Abby, what baby is that? is it the Tang baby? Yes maria, we are freshman, hard to believe as it is. As for me, I don't feel like a freshman. I just feel like me and I don't feel any older or more special. Actually, I feel pretty special that I've been home schooled. There is another massive structure, though not brick and not menacing, that is my school. I am glad there are no oceans of people, though it is hard to move fast in the halls sometimes.
Post a Comment