I've made it through the first two weeks of school and am on to my third! I apologize for the lack of posting, but now that I am in high school, time has become scarce! Today will be my 5th day in a row of babysitting and I'm ready for a break! My teachers are hitting us with tests and quizzes this week, so studying has become top priority! Well, I'd better grab my stuff and head over to Jean's- her parents are driving this morning. I'll try to post again this weekend or something...
Kisses,
Abbsters
4 comments:
take a break is right Abby. I find myself having to say no to a babysitting job b/c of homework and it's my first time doing that. Plus, you really do need enough sleep to make it through the year healthily.
taking breaks = lower grades. the miserable truth of my life. Did you know that studies show that most students actually get higher grades if they have a part time job?
Well I didn't say take a break from homework. And she doesn't have to have a part time job. She needs sleep.
are you kidding me? I am the one who needs the sleep...
Post a Comment