Saturday, January 26, 2008

Some may say...

... that I have abandoned my blog, which I suppose I temporarily had. Here's a recap of what the last week has held.
1) Playpumps up and running again; you may have noticed the new panel on my blog- click on it to give just $10 and help us win a $50,000 dollar prize!!!
2) Most of my friends leaving for Quebec- I've missed them a lot, but have also grown closer to my friends that were also "left behind!" THEY COME BACK TOMORROW!!
3) GIG yesterday
4) LH on Wednesday
5) NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!!!!
6) I got my braces tightened yesterday... ow

Kisses,
Abbsters

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Playpumps widget!! You can only donate through January 31st, so do it!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

sorry, i don't have a credit card. but if you want, you can have my tithe money on sunday. it's grown to 20+ dollars. (just grab it out of the plate as it goes past!!! haha, just kidding. but if you want it, then you'd better find me before the service starts and take it!!)

Kathryn said...

you changed it. the picture i mean.

Kathryn said...

that one that says "Kristin W." is really "Kathryn W."

Kathryn said...

what do all the little signs on the people who donated mean?