Thursday, January 3, 2008

The latest and greatest at my house

Today we got a new toilet put in, (Dad accidentally chipped the other one!), which Nicholas thought was VERY exciting! I quote, "Abby! Abby! The plumber just brought in a really cool toilet!" I really don't think it looks that much different, but when you're six...!

More exciting, (I thought), was hearing that Annie's coming over for a sleep-over tomorrow night!!!!!! Tori can't spend the night because of silly drumline, so she's coming to hang out with us tomorrow evening. I'm really excited!!!!!!

Another exciting thing I found out is that we have new neighbors!!! And they have a baby named Reese!!!!! I saw the dad carrying her through our window and she's REALLY cute!!!!!! The dad's name is Kelly, (don't ask), and the mom's name is Jennifer. My mom told Jennifer that she had a 13-year-old daughter who would love to baby-sit, (I can only assume she's referring to moi!), and Jennifer said, "I love her already!" I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Kelly? lucky. lucky. lucky again.
your dad chipped to toilet? my my

Kathryn said...

p.s. i have a really creepy frosty song stuck in my head

Anonymous said...

Why was he carrying the baby through our window?

Love you!