... after not sleeping very well at Kath's house last night. Kath, Clara and I were in the used-to-be-huge-and-comfy guest bed. However, some of us have grown and those of us without much in the way of sleeping habits, besides putting your head on the pillow and closing your eyes and dreaming of dancing lollipops or favorite teachers going bad, (a personal experience), get the underhand. So I am now a very tired girl with stories to tell.
I did take a nap this afternoon for about 4 hours, but I'm still a very tired girl with a few less stories to tell because they have slipped away to who knows where and have not left a number with which I can reach them.
School starts tomorrow and I am not very happy about my situation. So I will haul myself through small group and then off to my dear sweet bed and then off the that horrible place where they force you to do, (dare I say it?), algebra, and send you home with homework and they do all this and no one does anything about it! (OK, so I amped up the drama A LOT, but you must understand that I am particularly fond of break!)
Kisses,
The tired Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
after a long night of sleeping well, Kathryn is on her full way to complete recovery from a non-sleep weekend. she is full of suspense as she waits for the news on the infamous first day of school.
p.s. this is a very funny post
Post a Comment