Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Giggles

Today in church, Kath, Clara and I kept on finding things to laugh at. Clara getting the hiccups,(inside joke with Kath about hiccups didn't help), singing "O, Come all Ye Faithful," (inside joke with my family that I let Kath in on), Bobby introducing his prayer. My abs hurt. Almost as much as they did on Friday night after watching a very corny version of "The Christmas Carol!" Mom cracks me up with her impressions of the corniest scenes. Me being in an overall good mood around this time of year makes me prone to bursting into laughter randomly or not so randomly! Oh I love Christmas!!!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

GUESS WHO'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE?!?!?!?!

GUESS WHO'S COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW AT U4:30 SHARP?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO LOVES TO HAVE THE GIGGLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
(although in church it is a little bit awkward!)

GUESS WHO LOVES A MERRY CHRISTMAS?!?!?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO HAS WAY TO MUCH ENERGY FOR HER OWN GOOD?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?