Friday, December 28, 2007

Enchanted



Morgan, Kath and I went to see "Enchanted" for Morgan's birthday. IT'S SO GOOD!!!!! For those of you who don't know, "Enchanted" is about a girl, Giselle, who is sent out of her fairy tale world by her love, Prince Edward's evil step-mother, Queen Narissa. Narissa sends her into our world out of fear that Giselle will take her throne by marrying Edward. A confused and scared Giselle appears in New York City and starts her search for Edward. Through a very comical series of events, they find each other and each live happily ever after.
It was very cute and very well done. I definitely recommend it to all.

Kisses,
Abbsters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

kathryn showed us part of the trailer and we liked it!! we got to see the chipmunk pip!!

Anonymous said...

his name was pip

Kathryn said...

I was confused at first. I was thinking that you spelled it "Jyselle" whatever.