Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Well as you already know, I got the iPod I was planning on buying for myself for Christmas and I was/am SUPER excited!! Grace is partly right- out of the 4gig the iPod holds, 2 have already been used! But that only took about 20 min- for me to figure out which songs I wanted, how to get them on the iPod and actually get them on there! My brothers spent more time using it yesterday than I did, (they found the games and wouldn't stop playing them!). I probably would have spent more time playing around with it if we hadn't gone to my grandparents' house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family. But we did and I got to see all my cousins that are back from college!!!! It was SO much fun! Since we're obviously all getting older, we're starting see the gap between the ages shrink. So instead of Annie, Tori and me over here and Ann Marie and Livi over there, it was usually Annie, Tori, Ann Marie, Livi and me right here. Sarah and John Joe were still mostly together or with the adults- talking about dating or politics or football- but they would come over and hang out with us too, so it was all good!!
I love Christmas!

Kisses,
Abbsters

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

My feet are hot. Kathryn likes Christmas a lot. Christmas makes Kathryn happy. Kathryn likes Christmas. Abby likes Christmas. We are all glad that there is a Christmas. Kathryn should go night night now.

Kathryn said...

wait a second...sarah? who's that?

Kathryn said...

what are you going to name it?

AbbyJP said...

Sarah is my cousin with a pacemaker. She's 20 I think. At least, she's the same age as J.J.