It may not be widely known that I love to write poetry and songs. I'm not saying they amount to much, but I write them! Here's what I think is my favorite of all the ones I've written recently:
Do You Know?
Do you know what I've done for you?
Day and night, what I've done for you?
Prayers for you are ever on my lips, in my mind.
Prayers that you will see the light and be forever saved.
Still you close your ears and eyes, opening up your mouth.
Do you know what I've done for you?
Died for you, paid the price for you, set you free.
Still you stumble, trip and fall, looking for the light.
My dear little lamb.
Come to me.
I'll heal you, feed you, love you in a way no other can.
Then I'll tell you what I've done for you.
Let me know what you think!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love it! I do that kind of stuff too, I get these weird phases where I just can't stop writing and my sister thinks that I'm crazy...
Post a Comment