Friday, March 2, 2007

Home sweet home

We had to come home 2 days early, but we've been pretending we're still on vacation, so only a few people knew we'd come home.
Anyways, I finished reading my book for the book report I have due on Wednesday. Now, I just have to do the report. Preferably all this morning. Well, in Mom's view all this morning. We got a membership to the YMCA and yesterday Mom and the boys went swimming, (I was reading frantically and Dad was there but I don't know what he was doing), and they're planning on going today. I'm guessing that that depends on whether they get a lot done on their Mind fair projects or not. But besides that, I'm not in the mood for swimming, but Dad wants me to go, and I know from experience, that there is probably nothing I can do about it. I also need to make some alterations to my new swimsuit. You know that it is practically impossible to find a swimsuit that fits me? GRRRRRRRRRRR.
Well, see you later. Kath, if your family can come swimming at the Y any time before probably 3:30ish, please do! It would be such a relief to have someone my own age there!

Kisses,
Abbsters

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

you got a membership to the Y?!?!?!!!! yay! now we can go swimming together in the summer whenever we want!!!! lalalala.
I don't think we can go this afternoon :( although we were thinking about going tonight.
I can't wait to see you on Sunday,
Kath

Kathryn said...

man, i wish i could've gone swimming. oh well. i was babysitting.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON SUDAY BECAUSE I HAVE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
kath