I've been going through this phase of wondering why I am where I am. I'm not seeing any good in it. When I try to tell people what I believe it either comes out wrong and they think I'm insane or they just say, "If that's what you believe" and walk away. It's really discouraging. And it amkes me so mad I can't get through to people. Today there were some people in 5th hour that were fighting about how to spell Satan. 2 people thought it was spelled "Satin" and 1 person thought it was spelled, "Satan." I gave my opinion and said, "Have you ever read the Bible? It's right there tons of times!" One of the people trying to spell the Devil's name like a piece of cloth said, "Yeah, I've read all about how the Jewish people killed Joseph, I just haven't read all the dark stuff." What the heck? The Jews didn't kill Joseph. Try Jesus. You know, that one guy that takes up a huge chunk of the New Testament, (that's the second, less than half chunk at the back of that one book you supposedly read). And you can call most of that book dark with sin. What is this world coming to? The same guy was also saying that Satan was the cool guy in the Bible. WHAT?????!!!! Satan's bad, people- B-A-D, BAD.
Jesus, this world needs you desparately. Give me the right words to say to get through to locked doors of their small minds. Show them your goodness and your love. Teach them how to spell and that your name is Jesus, not Joseph. Give me strength to carry on in the mission field before me, but if it is your will send me to a place with people that don't just believe what they hear without question, but search for truth. In your name, precious Jesus, in your blood that redeemed those who put their faith in you I pray, Amen.
1 comment:
talk about crazy sad. and everyone wonders why i don't want to go to Saline High...
Post a Comment