Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Retreat 2009 ROCKED!!

You know how sometimes you have an experience that is just surreal? That was Fall Retreat '09 for me. The sessions were amazing, hang out time was just too fun for words, my small group rocked, my "actual" small group had some really good discussions, (we missed you, Grace!), and there were just a lot of fun memories made. However, the fact that it was amazing doesn't change the amount of homework I still need to do or how exhausted I am. I'm hoping I don't catch Em's cold, but I don't mind admitting that my chances of getting it are quite high. Good good times though. God has been continuing to work in me and work in TP and it is so fun to see.

Kisses,
Abbs

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

I wanna go back. I'm exhausted. I still have stuff to do. I'm right on track with my schedule though with only one minor adjustment! : )

Kathryn said...

Oh and Meredith and I are going to turn this world Christian by establishing a turning point school and we'll have one non-Christian come every week and by the end of the school year we'll have like 36 new Christians : )

Grace said...

did you do homework there? It sounds like it was so much fun. I kept thinking of you guys, wondering what you were doing...and also of my homework that needs to be done.

Is that idea, Kath, in line with what Lauren just taught us about evangelism?

James Anderson said...

so what was the deal with Josh losing a bet??? I saw a video...

AbbyJP said...

So basically the people at our lunch table were playing this game at lunch on Sunday. First everyone had to agree to a challenge. The person whose cup either stopped spinning or fell over first had to do whatever was agreed on. Josh lost after everyone had agreed that the loser had to go jump in the lake.

Kathryn said...

HA! That was the best!

Kathryn said...

And it was exactly a week ago when we were at FaHoLo : (