Monday, September 28, 2009

I am still alive!!

My text books have not yet eaten me, (although I did walk in a conversation among them the other day that got eerily quiet at my presence), and I am still pluggin' away.
This weekend is the TP Fall Retreat, which I am very excited about!!
Monday starts Spirit Week off with the "oh-so-original" Pajama Day. However, since I will most likely be staying up late Sunday night, I can't complain!!
Homecoming is October 10. I'm not planning on going. If you live in the area, you may have heard about Pioneer's dances. They are notorious for the types of behavior that occur on that dance floor.
So that's a quick update on my life right now!

Kisses,
Abbs

6 comments:

Grace said...

ours are: college apparel, 80's, slc color, skyline color, black out.

AbbyJP said...

ours are: pj day, jorts day (jean shorts), 80's workout day, rad plaid, class colors. Sophomore class color is black.

Grace said...

that's more original than ours.

Kathryn said...

I'm pretty sure we're having a toga day...

AbbyJP said...

What is it with toga days? Dexter had one too!

Grace said...

I'm guessing a lot more people will get hurt tripping over themselves in their sheets than normal.