I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I have a 7 hour schedule, 5 hours of which are accelerated or advanced placement classes......
Not only will she be really smart, but she will have significant back problems (like I do because of a ridiculously heavy backpack) However, she will, apparently, have her college tuition paid for! I was laughing out loud when I read that comment!! In a couple of years the district will be having us sign something that says we won't sue them for heavy backpacks...
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
4 comments:
Then you'll be really smart!
hey, did you never did change your cell phone number? Because I have it in an OLD e-mail!
Nope it's still the same!!
Not only will she be really smart, but she will have significant back problems (like I do because of a ridiculously heavy backpack) However, she will, apparently, have her college tuition paid for! I was laughing out loud when I read that comment!! In a couple of years the district will be having us sign something that says we won't sue them for heavy backpacks...
Post a Comment