Friday, August 28, 2009

My new look!!


The day finally came. Yesterday my orthodontist wrenched all those brackets and wires out of my mouth!! I am free!! Well except for the semi-permanent retainer at the back of my bottom teeth. But that's very minor compared to braces. I am a happy, happy girl.


Kisses,
Abbs


8 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ha I'm not going to tell Clara and see if it takes her as long as it took me to notice : )

Grace said...

congratulations Abby! What have you eaten so far?

ellen said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Grace said...

who takes these pictures of yours Abby? I mean the ones at the top?

Grace said...

Wait, don't publish that comment, I meant there seems to be a whole series of artistic pictures of you. you don't have to publish this one either.

Grace said...

Sarah just mentioned that your room was painted purple. You probably did that a long time ago, but does your room look different? Because it does in the picture.

James Anderson said...

Good job!

Dad said...

And the pictures don't do you justice!