With most of the LH kids gone, plus all 4 interns, Josh, Audrey and two jr staffers, then add on that August is last-minute-travel month, the Knox youth dept was looking mighty slim this morning. During the summer there is no sunday school for the youth, leaving us young people to fend for ourselves. If, like me, you are too young to drive, your options are few. Okay, I won't sugar-coat it: you have no options. You must remain at church until your family is ready to leave. In my case, that glorious moment does not arrive until about 12:30. Usually I'm able to find people to talk to, but today Kath and I had to find other means of satisfaction. Such as playing with any little kid we could find. We played with the Jacob kids the most; after being rescued from Tang-kid attacks by Mr. and Mrs. Tang. It was a very interesting morning.
I can't wait till Saturday when the boys get home...
Kisses,
Abbs


6 comments:
Yay, Paul's getting into it.
Don't worry, you're probably gonna be junior staffing next year, right??
LOL!!!!!! Capture the flag...most pathetic game of capture the flag I have ever played in my entire life...And I can't wait for Saturday either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have a family reunion to look forward to though, I got nothing.
But don't junior staff have to be ingoing or outgoing seniors? That'll be so fun to be junior staff!
Anyways, our house has a hole in it, but not too much of a noise hole. Daniel fills that. We have a Sarah hole, and that's that.
No. Well Karla and Brandon did celebration as incoming juniors so I'm assuming that we'll be able to do it too...
But that was only because they were incredibly short on staff and needed everyone they could get their hands on...
But for the mission trips i haven't seen them take incoming juniors.
Ah! I wish we could call them either juniors or seniors, I mean if there was a universal thing to call people in the summer.
Post a Comment