Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Honda Pics


10 comments:

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug said...

Oh, and the person across the street, really, really needs to do away with that color blue on the house.

Doug said...

...and now I know you are red necks, where is the screen door for the side door on the house? All I see is empty hinges...

James Anderson said...

Nice!
Merry Christmas!

AbbyJP said...

The snow is hiding the broken windshield and the deployed airbags, (for some reason my parents wouldn't give me the keys to the car... I only wanted to unlock it!!). And actually there aren't even hinges for the side door, at least as far as I know...

Doug said...

Oh, so it will be $7,500 to fix all the damage, either that or you will have to pay the deductible ($100, $250, $500, or $1,000) on the collusion :).

Grace said...

And those pictures are from your cell phone, aren't they. Real cameras take pictures too...

AbbyJP said...

Which is why I used the real camera. To send the pics from my phone to the computer costs money I don't feel like paying.

Grace said...

Sorry Abby.

asdf said...

Hey, so have you gotten to drive the Passat yet?