Mom and I are going to get hair cuts then we will be packing up and heading out to the Carlson's lake house where we'll be until the 18th. Hasta la vista!!
The lake itself is Lake Michigan. The lake house actually belongs to Laura's parents, but her parents let Laura's friends use it if Laura offers it to them. AND IT'S GORGEOUS!!
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
8 comments:
carlsons lake? i thought it was the charlotte's family lake.
The lake itself is Lake Michigan. The lake house actually belongs to Laura's parents, but her parents let Laura's friends use it if Laura offers it to them. AND IT'S GORGEOUS!!
So your at Michigan's Lake in Illinois
WELCOME HOME!!!
Well you want to tell us how Harbor Springs, Detroit, Tennessee and this past week was?!?!?!
la
Yes Abby, especially about Detroit and Nashville. I've read about it on every blog I know about...except yours.
Forget Detroit. That was only 13 pages in you journal. Tennesse got 33. Let's breeze through Detroit and hit Tennessee!
Post a Comment