1. Harbor Springs
2. Military Ave
3. Nashville
It's about to become four because I'm supposed to be hanging out with Emi tomorrow and posting will not be a high priority- laundry comes first!! We'll see....
Kisses,
Abbsters
I AM LOVED BY GOD.
Love of my life
11 comments:
why didn't you wear your new shirt today?
i didn't feel like it. i wore it in the afternoon.
sorry i skipped out on small group- the combination of my back-to-back trips killed!!
same here. (my back to back trips were also killing me) but I decided that I would go anyway. I went. I saw. I conquered.
so when is the nashville reflection posting going to be posted? me and cedarcampuslover are eagerly awaiting
Kath made it. I made it. I just hope you got enough rest.
when is the Nashville AND Detroit posting going to happen? Grace is waiting for both.
I want to see you in your new shirt. The blue one.
Have a good trip Abby!
I find it quite fascinating that I post saying I have no idea when I will be able to write about Harbor Springs, Detroit and Tennessee and on that same post i get comments asking when I will post about one or more of those things....
well...maybe we just forgot. Or maybe we REALLY REALLY want you to post about them. Or maybe we just skimmed your post.
haha! your sense of life amuses me greatly! and yet I to am one of those eagerly awaiting the profound information of the legendary abby paternoster.
to give you a sense of how swamped i'm feeling, i finally finished writing about everything in my journal. and i don't think that would have happened if i hadn't had a beautiful place to sit and do it at. my tennessee entry was 33.5 pages long. no joke.
Wow! My pages about Detroit ( I'm only almost finished with that) is about 8 pages of my tiny journal. I envy your time.
Post a Comment