Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm going to hurt James....

James decided to tag me so I have to tell you all 6 things about me that you probably don't know. Unfortunately this could be hard since I tend to be pretty open about myself but I'll do my best, (and Kath you're not allowed to lecture me about how you know all this stuff... I can't help that!!).
1. Most of my very extended family on my mom's side is Mormon
2. I have at least 200 relatives who I've never met
3. I am the 5th youngest grandchild on my mom's side and the 5th oldest grandchild on my dad's side
4. My whole first grade class was waiting for Nicholas, (my youngest brother), to be born and when I was taken out of school for the ultrasound to find out if the baby was a boy or girl my whole class was on pins and needles. The news that I was going to have a third brother was greeted with cheers from the boys in my class and groans from the girls. In other words, my little brother has known how to get attention from the beginning!!
5. My parents had a German Shepherd named Nikko that we had to give away when I was two.
6.My family hasn't used any computer that's not a Mac for as long as I can remember.

Ok, I'm done!! Now I have to tag six people... (if you get tagged and don't have a blog, use email!)
1. Kath (you knew that was coming!!)
2. Grace (you probably did too!!)
3. Lisa Liou
4. Kyle
5. Daddy (I'm really interested in this one!!)
6. Annie

Kisses,
Abbsters

6 comments:

James Anderson said...

Hey, keep in mind that I got tagged too! I wasn't happy either!

Kathryn said...

And what do you know! I knew all of them!! Surprise surprise...now I'll have to find facts that YOU don't know about me. Hmmm....

Anonymous said...

I knew most of those Abby...

asdf said...

What's tagging? Did I get tagged or did another Kyle get tagged? This whole tagging thing is really ambiguous when the last name isn't used.

AbbyJP said...

Well do you want me to let the whole world have access to your personal information Mr. Rosander??

Kathryn said...

welcome almost home!!!!!!!!!