Aunt San and Uncle Ed invited me to join them, (and Annie and Karen of course!!), in Harbor Springs for any amount of time within their 2-week stay. They've been there since the 5th of July and leave next Saturday, the 19th. Aunt Pauline, Grandma and Grandpa are going up to Harbor Springs to vacation with Aunt Kathryn and Uncle John until Monday and so are taking me this evening. I'll come back with Aunt San and Uncle Ed next Saturday!! It's going to be a blast!! Annie promised to teach me how to water ski and wakeboard, so I'm sure there will be TONS of stories to tell because I doubt those skills will come to me naturally!! And of course I'll have a bunch of tubing stories to tell as usual!!
Well Aunt Pauline should be here any minute so this is "adieu" for a week and two days!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
1 comment:
Bye!
Post a Comment