Sunday, July 20, 2008

DETROIT!!!!

So today we had the final and only prep meeting for Detroit. We found out whose in our groups and stuff and my group, (the Sharpies), ROCKS!! Our student leaders are Brandon VL and Molly R. and our staff person is Scott W. The students are: Morgan, Grace, James A., Rachel L., David W. and Lindsay, (I didn't know Lindsay before and I don't think she's gone to Knox before). WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Kisses,
Abbsters

P.S. I'll tell you more later.....

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

lucky.

Kathryn said...

I have a question for you.

AbbyJP said...

Ask away!

Anonymous said...

Abby, I think it's going to be an AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING trip. I know I'm going to get realllllllly tired, so make sure to catch up on sleep.

Kathryn said...

i forget what it was...!

Kathryn said...

you missed my last lighthouse ever!!! : ( we had LOTS of fun tonight. In fact, that was one of the most fun lighthouse nights ever!

Anonymous said...

That's too bad, but we're still going on Nashville. Isn't it weird to have Sarah/Clara/Abraham's class in ours? It makes it seem younger. But the great staff are all still there! Remember when we used to think of LH as old and scary? :) That sure was a while ago.

Guess what? I got to unpack books for the Skyline library today!