I'm not even sure what the score was, but it was something like 9-2. At the end of the first quarter, the score was 5-0. I played defense that quarter and to be honest, I was bored out of my mind. Oh well. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT. Poor Jung-Ho got lost on his way to Slauson and missed the good parts of the game.
Molasses is fighting this kennel cough really hard. It's not getting worse, but it sure isn't getting better. She sounds like she's dying or something and my heart breaks every time I hear it. I literally started crying this afternoon 'cuz everytime she coughed her whole body would shake and she was having such a hard time getting her breath back. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!! I know it might feel awkward praying for a dog, but God cares about her too!!
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It sounds like Mo is well loved by you. Are there cough drops for dogs?
Poor Mo!!!!
Post a Comment