Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pain

I got my braces tightened today. I'm in a lot of pain. *Whimper*

Kisses,
Abbsters

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

yikes. you scared me for a second. i thought 'braces' said something else. you REALLY scared me. enough said. if you don't get it, you don't have to

Anonymous said...

p.s. you can delete that comment above if you don't want anyone to see it, i sure wouldn't!!!

Anonymous said...

p.p.s. YOU POOR CHILD! i don't like braces, you don't like braces, how long shall braces prevail on this earth? read this JOURNAL PROMPT!! and find out. ('member how i do journal prompts for GCBC, well here's one of 'em)


Braces*

When you get them changed, it hurts. When you get them on, it hurts. When you look in the mirror, it really hurts.
Braces are very ugly. When you eat you desperately want to pick your teeth. When you floss, it takes (about) half an hour per tooth. When you sleep you drool.
The agony of braces can drive you to a merciless death. (almost)
Braces are cruel. Maybe they fix your teeth but somehow, I doubt it. God made my teeth this way and they are meddling. Technically they probably fix my teeth but...what I have left unsaid will stand the strongest, imprinted in your mind forever. My teeth shall never again posses the self confidence that they once had a life time ago.


~Braces ~ An annoyance ~ A trial ~ Expensive




* Some slight exaggeration. Parents duly cautioned.