Saturday, August 25, 2007

Strange Appendages

Yesterday while I was baby-sitting, I stubbed my toe really hard on a chair with really thin metal legs. Well my toe got all purple and became a bruise. I could barely stand to walk on it, (especially after re-stubbing it on Molasses leg when she stopped suddenly and then she later stepped on it), and was a little concerned that I had broken it. So I went to bed last night, with pillows stuffed down at the bottom of my bed to keep the covers off my toe and after a while, fell asleep. Well, when I woke up this morning, I tested my toe to see how the pain was and couldn't really feel ANYTHING. Kind of like my to wasn't even there. That was about an hour ago. Now, the pain's back and the toe is definitely there. Any ideas on what's going on with my toe?

Kisses,
Abbsters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried posting a comment on this thing like 5 times and it said it published but nothing popped up on my screen so if you have like a billion of the same comments i didn't mean to do that.

kath

asdf said...

Abby, it sounds like we need to take the toe off completely ;-)