Friday, August 3, 2007

Back together... in two ways

We've been painting the living room and dining room the past couple days, so those rooms have been very discombobulated. During this time, we traded the 3 boys for my cousin Annie. But since we finished the painting so our family and our house are for the most part put back together- except that the TV is sitting on the couch.

Yesterday I got spacers put in in preparation for my braces that I'm getting on an undisclosed date. I'll post pics of me with braces though- here's one of my spacers. Even though I've had them before, I'm a little scared about the braces because my spacers hurt so bad. We'll see what happens!



Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I want to know when you're going to get braces!!! I never liked surprises.

You'll most likely be very sore with the braces as well. (comforting, I know) You're teeth look perfect to me. crazy teeth pusher people.