I miss Sondra and Kyle 'cause they're in Grand Rapids.
I miss the Halls 'cause I only saw them for like 10 seconds at church today.
I miss LH because I won't be able to go to the last 2 LH's of the summer because of Grandma's house and Cedar Campus.
I miss all my school friends because I haven't seen most of them since school ended.
I miss all the Hess/Fairbourn relatives out west- most of them I've never met and really want to meet.
I miss having things to do with myself everyday.
I miss the power that is slowly leaving the computer, telling me I need to hook this thing up.
Kisses,
Abbsters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that's very depressing
I agree with Katheryn...but it was great that we could all hang out last night. It felt weird to miss a Sunday.
Post a Comment