Saturday, May 19, 2007

A "Never Again"

Josh wasn't thinking when he made up one of the games we played at the LH welcome party last night. There were 5 teams and there was one big bucket of clothes pins for all the teams. Each team had to choose one person whose face they would put as many clothespins on as they could. I really should learn to keep my big mouth shut. I volunteered after my team started fighting about who was going to suffer. My face is still sore and there are still marks on it. My lip isn't swollen anymore though, although the inside has the texture of it having been run through a shredder. Well, I think I taught Josh a valuable lesson. I got 40 clothespins on my face, that ought to say something for my pain tolerance, even if I did start crying afterwards. A 6th grader named Kyle got 60 on his face- good thing for me he cried afterwards too! Walking around, you could tell who had gone through the treatment- they were the ones with bright red faces.

That game is now on the list of never to play again game.

Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Is it still bad? I can't believe Josh didn't have enough integrity to see that that would REALLY hurt. They'd a better never play that game ever again, EVER.