Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nervous Energy

Ahh! My concert starts in 50 minutes! I'm a little nervous and really excited. First comes orchestra and then choir and then band. I'm in orchestra and choir and I'm really scared for the choir performance. We didn't have a good day as far as blending goes. It's really frustrating.

Right now I'm just trying to waste time, as I have about 5 minutes before I have to leave. We'll see if I make it!

Kisses,
Abbsters

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can't believe I didn't get to come :( Dad had session tonight and ben had soccer practice right when I should've been getting to Slauson. I couldn't come late either because then mom had to go get Clara from gymnastics and by that time it would've been 8:30. I hope it went well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

I'm sorry I missed your concert -- how did it go?

Missing you very much in Shenzhen.

I love you!

Dad