My dad's in Indonesia right now. It's been really hard to not have him around. Most of the week before he left he was sick, so we didn't get to see him that much. I really miss my globe-trotting Daddy.
Kisses, Abbsters
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Sweetheart,
I miss you, too. Counting the days until we're together again.
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
2 comments:
Hi Sweetheart,
I miss you, too. Counting the days until we're together again.
Love,
Dad
cutest picture!
Post a Comment