YAY!!! WE'RE GOING UP TO CEDAR OVER BREAK. BUT I SORTA WISH WE WERE GOING SOMEWHERE WITH TEMPERATURES A LITTLE HIGHER UP ON THE THERMOMETER. THE U.P. ISN'T EXACTLY THE WARMEST PLACE TO BE RIGHT NOW. I WISH I WAS IN HAWAII WITH ANDY.
OK. I'M DONE.
ABBSTERS
p.s. this pic is from a couple years ago. the point though is the snow.
2 comments:
lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky you. their is no such thing as it but you can still be lucky. oh well even if it is about -1billon degrees out. I have to do school this week.
BUT I get to go to lh. and you get to go to cedar. bother it.
love,
your very devoted friend who always loves it when her friend does something fun withour her,
kath
wrong kind of 'their' in my last comment it's should be 'there' that's pathetic.
Post a Comment