Hola! No school today because it's too cold. I'm so happy. I prayed for this! I can't wait for Thursday!! Annie and I talked for at least an hour about the trip to NYC.
HSC got canceled. I wasn't going to go anyway because I'm sick. Or, I was sick. I'm not really anymore besides a cough and a ton of mucus and a couple of headaches and the want for lots of food because I was so starved over the weekend because i couldn't eat because i had a soaring fever and i'll stop this run-on sentence.
-9. -120, what it feels like to me. -20 what the weather people say it feels like. probably the truth.
that was not clear. when i said yet another, i meant yet another cold day. not yet another comment. (i was about to go to bed, it was late at night, i wasn't very clear...)
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
5 comments:
HSC got canceled. I wasn't going to go anyway because I'm sick. Or, I was sick. I'm not really anymore besides a cough and a ton of mucus and a couple of headaches and the want for lots of food because I was so starved over the weekend because i couldn't eat because i had a soaring fever and i'll stop this run-on sentence.
-9. -120, what it feels like to me. -20 what the weather people say it feels like. probably the truth.
who else puts comments on your blog? you used to get like about a million every day...
and yet another!
that was not clear. when i said yet another, i meant yet another cold day. not yet another comment. (i was about to go to bed, it was late at night, i wasn't very clear...)
or something like that, it was either just about to go to bed or just about to wake up, i'm not sure which one...
Post a Comment