Thursday, November 8, 2007

Country Music Association (CMA) Awards Last Night

Last night, the CMA Awards were on ABC. I wish I'd gotten to see the whole thing, but what I saw was really good. Here are the winners this year, and who I wanted to win each award in parenthesis.

Female Vocalist of the Year- Carrie Underwood (Martina McBride, whose performance was AMAZING)

Male Vocalist of the Year- Brad Paisley (Keith Urban)

Entertainer of the Year- Kenny Chesney (Rascal Flatts or Keith Urban)

Horizon Award- Taylor Swift (Rodney Atkins; not that I don't like Taylor, but I REALLY like Rodney's music)

CD of the Year- "It Just Comes Natural" George Strait ("Love, Pain and the Whole Crazy Thing" by Keith Urban, but you can't go wrong with George Strait either)

Duo of the Year- Sugarland (Brooks 'n' Dunn or Big&Rich)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taylor Swift cried and I was freaking out. i love her!!!!