hot is spelled with one t. it gives me a headache just looking at it. why save up on an ugly expensive car when you can get a car that's just as reliable for much cheaper kyle? you could give all that money to dying children around the world.
Let me tell you an inspiring story about a family who lives in Michigan and tell you something: YOU COULD DO THE SAME THING AS THEY DID!!!!! Their son is about to have his second birthday but instead of birthday presents, his mom's going to run a marathon (on his b-day)and the money that they get from it they're going to donate to world relief.
Do the same thing. Or let me believe that you have a dead heart.
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
2 comments:
Abby! Good find. They'll go on sale later this year, or early next year. I'm saving up...
hot is spelled with one t. it gives me a headache just looking at it. why save up on an ugly expensive car when you can get a car that's just as reliable for much cheaper kyle? you could give all that money to dying children around the world.
Let me tell you an inspiring story about a family who lives in Michigan and tell you something:
YOU COULD DO THE SAME THING AS THEY DID!!!!!
Their son is about to have his second birthday but instead of birthday presents, his mom's going to run a marathon (on his b-day)and the money that they get from it they're going to donate to world relief.
Do the same thing. Or let me believe that you have a dead heart.
Post a Comment