Monday, April 9, 2007

Real laziness

I'm feeling so lazy right now. For one, my left arm, (which just happens to be my dominant arm), is hurting uncontrollably and only God knows why. I don't remember hitting it or over-using it, at least if it's suffering from a repetititive motion, my right arm should be too. I was in the ER for 2.5 hours and all they were able to do was give me a tiny bottle of coated Tylenol and tell us some signs to look for on whether I need to go back or not. I really don't like it at all. I feel all dragged out and I spend a lot of time with tears of pain and frustration rolling down my cheeks.
But I don't mean to complain. Easter was fun. I got to meet Kath's cousins Andy and Alex. Our small group plus a few others were thoroughly entertained with Abigail J.'s 1.5-year-old tricks, smiles and antics. It was a good time.

Kisses,
Abbsters

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

wasn't the Easter party a blast?
Tell that arm to fix itself!