Wow. That's a lot of posts. Few of which had any relevance whatsoever for future generations! Many thanks to my (few) faithful readers. Love you all very much : )
I think you need to campaign your blog. You have about three or four faithful readers. You have to get the word out there about this thing...or i guess you could just get a facebook instead...
I am broken. I am desperate. I am sinful. I am helpless. These are all truths. But the greatest truth of all is that I am passionatley loved by a great and powerful God.
Love of my life Look deep in my eyes There you will find what you need I'm the giver of life I'll clothe you in white My immaculate bride you will be Oh come running home to me
7 comments:
wait a second. Four THOUSAND????
Really? I only have 798 (I got schooled).
oh, looks like you actually started a long time before I did.
I think you need to campaign your blog. You have about three or four faithful readers. You have to get the word out there about this thing...or i guess you could just get a facebook instead...
How did you get 4000 posts?!?!!?!?!?! I'm only at 737!!!!
At least emily and morgan could read this thing. You should tell them to. If you don't then I will...
Ha you guys both schooled me. Even with James starting after me. That's embarrassing...
Well at least you have a life...
Post a Comment